“A decade ago, having a second baby shower wasn’t acceptable, but now it’s called a “sprinkle shower” if the kids are born a few years apart. I was invited to one and the wish list had items ranging from $50 to $250! I know you don’t have to buy those, but I think it’s tacky to request expensive items.”
🎧 Listen live or later on the Podcast!
📣 Recent Discussions
- What can she do about the fireworks?LISTEN: Her neighbor shoots off fireworks every weekend, bothering her and her dogs.
- Should schools collect phones from students?LISTEN: Some states and districts are looking into taking kids’ phones away from while they’re at school.
- How to pick between money or quality of life?LISTEN: This guy has to pick between a normal work schedule, or a lucrative job with tough hours.
- What should he do about his pool?LISTEN: His neighbor’s tree took out his pool and he refuses to fix it.
- What should he do about his security deposit?LISTEN: His roommates threw a big party while he was away and trashed their apartment.
- Should she back out of being her bridesmaid?LISTEN: Her friend is having unreasonable expectations of her as a bridesmaid.
- Should she buy him a Father’s Day gift?LISTEN: After years of not receiving a Mother’s Day gift, she’s wondering if she should “return the favor”.
- Does she need to share the passwords?LISTEN: Their former employer, who treated them poorly, is now asking for company information months later.
- Should she bring him to visit his father?LISTEN: Her husband was recently injured in an accident and doesn’t want their son seeing him like this.
- Would it be rude to only bring diapers?LISTEN: The registry for her “sprinkle shower” has gifts ranging from $50-$250.