“My roommates and I lived off campus and we just graduated college. After returning from a quick visit home, I discovered my roommates threw a big party, resulting in damaged walls, a broken window, and stained carpet. Now we won’t be getting our security deposit back.”
🎧 Listen live or later on the Podcast!
📣 Recent Discussions
- What can she do about the fireworks?LISTEN: Her neighbor shoots off fireworks every weekend, bothering her and her dogs.
- Should schools collect phones from students?LISTEN: Some states and districts are looking into taking kids’ phones away from while they’re at school.
- How to pick between money or quality of life?LISTEN: This guy has to pick between a normal work schedule, or a lucrative job with tough hours.
- What should he do about his pool?LISTEN: His neighbor’s tree took out his pool and he refuses to fix it.
- What should he do about his security deposit?LISTEN: His roommates threw a big party while he was away and trashed their apartment.
- Should she back out of being her bridesmaid?LISTEN: Her friend is having unreasonable expectations of her as a bridesmaid.
- Should she buy him a Father’s Day gift?LISTEN: After years of not receiving a Mother’s Day gift, she’s wondering if she should “return the favor”.
- Does she need to share the passwords?LISTEN: Their former employer, who treated them poorly, is now asking for company information months later.
- Should she bring him to visit his father?LISTEN: Her husband was recently injured in an accident and doesn’t want their son seeing him like this.
- Would it be rude to only bring diapers?LISTEN: The registry for her “sprinkle shower” has gifts ranging from $50-$250.