Join me for your workday from 10am-2pm! Follow me for photos of my dog Lily, my frustrations with the NY Jets, upcoming events and more!
I’m on Instagram the most — especially stories. Otherwise I’m addicted to TikTok’s #fyp and occasionally making my way to the Facebook dumpster fire.
📣 Recent Discussions
- What can she do about the fireworks?LISTEN: Her neighbor shoots off fireworks every weekend, bothering her and her dogs.
- Should schools collect phones from students?LISTEN: Some states and districts are looking into taking kids’ phones away from while they’re at school.
- How to pick between money or quality of life?LISTEN: This guy has to pick between a normal work schedule, or a lucrative job with tough hours.
- What should he do about his pool?LISTEN: His neighbor’s tree took out his pool and he refuses to fix it.
- What should he do about his security deposit?LISTEN: His roommates threw a big party while he was away and trashed their apartment.
- Should she back out of being her bridesmaid?LISTEN: Her friend is having unreasonable expectations of her as a bridesmaid.
Singer/Band – Tame Impala, Justin Timberlake, Beck, Calvin Harris, Busta Rhymes, Twenty One Pilots, Foster The People, MGMT, Joywave and anything Timbaland produces
Movie – Anchorman, The Truman Show, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and pretty much anything that has Will Ferrell in it.
Actor/Actress – Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Lawrence, Will Ferrell, Steve Carell
Book – The Hunger Games (series)
Sport – Formula 1 or NFL. I’m a huge Jets fan, and sometimes I wonder why I still am!
TV – The Office, Big Brother, How I Met Your Mother, Flaked, Seinfeld, Parks and Recreation, 24, Arrested Development
Holiday – Thanksgiving! Super underrated and needs to be celebrated multiple times a year.
Food – Cheese Curds, Corned Beef & Cabbage or Chicken Parm
Restaurant – Philly’s in Latham, Druthers for their Mac & Cheese, Peddlers in Clifton Park for their patio & Al Bruno!
Shopping – I love getting good deals, so I’m always checking out yard sales, Goodwill & The Salvation Army!
Pets – I’m a huge dog guy and I have a 6 year old corgi named Lily! She’s in my photo above. I actually found her by mentioning on-air that I was looking for a dog and the rest is history!
Cereal – I know it’s weird but I like cereal as dessert. Give me a bowl of Cheerios, Special K or Cinnamon Toast Crunch while I’m watching TV and I’m good to go.
Smell – Fresh rain, exhaust at the track and food when I’m starving.
Lunch Meat – Low-sodium turkey so I can pretend I’m eating healthy, or pastrami
Bungee Jump? – I don’t know how many beers it’d take to make me agree to that, but it’s possible.
Pet Peeves – When people don’t use their blinkers, pass you on the right, cut you off and/or don’t look before they turn… even though I probably do half those things.
📧 Message Pete!
Text me during the show! 518-476-9200!